The community of Holy Guardian Angels Regional School recognizes that our mission, embodied in Catholic tradition, is to develop a Christian student focused on loving, respecting, and serving God, self, and others. We strive to achieve high academic standards in an environment which celebrates diversity and creativity in order to nurture open-minded, faith-filled individuals who positively and responsibly contribute to the global community.
- The Holy Guardian Angels Regional School building is a modern state of the art facility to accommodate the 21st century student.
- For close to 90 years, the faculty and staff of HGA School have dedicated themselves to developing Christian students who are focused on loving, respecting, and serving God, self, and others.
- Holy Guardian Angels Regional School students are comprised of rich diverse backgrounds that help our students and families appreciate different cultures and different points of view.
The Academic Program
We provide competitive programs with well-rounded offerings to educate the whole person. The core curriculum is in alignment with state and national standards and is rooted in the Catholic intellectual tradition. In addition to the core curriculum, students participate in enrichment courses.
- Band and Chorus
- Christmas and Spring Concerts
- Liturgical Cantors
- Talent Show
- School Wide Annual Musical
- Art Club
- Drama Summer Camp
How we support students with learning differences:
- Reading Support for kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd Grade
- 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Resource room for reading and mathematics
- School Employed Guidance Counselor
- Intermediate Unit psychologist and reading specialists
- Through CYO, HGA Parish offers athletic and cultural programs for students in K-8, including: Cross Country (K-8) • Volleyball (5-8) • Basketball (3-8) • Cheerleading (5-8)
- Track and Field (K-8)
- Holy Guardian Angels Parish
- St. Joseph’s Parish (Reading)
- St. Mary’s Parish (Hamburg)
- St. Mary’s Parish (Kutztown)