Berks Catholic High School is centered on the four pillars of God, Family, Academics and Fun. As a vibrant Christ-centered community, the Administration, Faculty and Staff are dedicated to providing a challenging academic environment for a diverse population of young men and women. Through Christian principles rooted in the Catholic tradition, we strive to positively impact our students spiritually, intellectually, socially, physically and emotionally, so they can live productive lives of service in this world and attain eternal life.
- God comes first in everything we do. BCHS offers many ways for students to experience Jesus.
- Berks Catholic High School prepares students to be college and life ready.
- 97% of our students on average attend college. The Class of 2021 received 19.88 million dollars in the form of scholarship monies.
- 21 AP Courses offered
- Dual Credit through Alvernia University
- Dual Enrollment with Penn State Berks
- Partnership with Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences
- Consortium with Virtual High School offering hundreds of courses
Click HERE for course selection book.
- Fall Play
- Broadway Musical
- Broadway Music Review
- Honor Choir
- Mass Choir
- Pep Band
- Concert band
- Jazz Band
21 Boys and Girls Varsity sports
How we support students with learning differences:
- Aquinas Program
- Saints Learning Center (support available for all students)
- Peer tutoring
How we support students with college and career counseling:
- All students get individualized plan.
- Full time College and Career Counselor with full staff
- Year-round programs for students and parents to aid in the college application process
- 100+ College Admission professionals visit campus
Awards and Achievements
- Multiple Science Fair award winners
- State Music award winner
- National Merit Award winners
- AP Scholars with Distinction
- Business Club State award winners
- County, District and State athletic championships